SAT Summer Bootcamp 2022
The Crimson Review Summer Bootcamp is an intensive period of study designed to prepare students for the August 27th SAT exam. Students will learn all the components of the SAT, the strategies, and the content knowledge that they will need to be successful on test day. High scoring students are expected to approach 1600 on their scores.
Everyone knows how competitive college admissions and scholarships are these days – this program is designed to ensure students reach their goals and have the best choice of schools possible.
See below for details on the program and score guarantee.
What To Look For
When comparing SAT summer programs, it’s important to ask some key questions in helping to make a decision, such as:
- Does the program offer a score guarantee? If so, do they set the baseline from an actual College Board SAT or their own (harder) test? Crimson Review offers a score increase of 250 points or the 98th percentile, and uses only actual tests to give a true picture of student progress.
- Does the program offer small group sizes? We limit our class sizes to 10 students in Wayne and 8 students in Malvern.
- Does the program use only actual College Board tests (the gold standard), or do they make up their own tests? We use only College Board tests so students know exactly what they will see on test day.
- Does the company specialize in SAT and ACT, or do they offer lots of other tests? Crimson Review is dedicated to these two tests, and our instructors are deep experts. All instructors at Crimson Review scored in the 99th percentile on their own SATs.
- Does the company have a 30+ year track record of helping students succeed? We’ve been helping students do their best on test day since 1986.
Score Guarantee and Course Policies
The not-so-fine print on the score guarantee:
- Students completing the program will increase their test scores by 250+ points or reach the 98th+ percentile
- Score difference is from the initial diagnostic exam given by us (or previous official SAT score) to the score on an official SAT (August 27th, 2022 test)
- Students must not have previously taken a test prep program
- Students must attend all classes and complete all assignments. Students who know they will miss at least one class are welcome to still attend the program, but will not be eligible for the score guarantee.
- Students who do not meet their guaranteed score will be eligible for 1-1 instruction to help them achieve their scores on a future test.
- Students who require extended time or other accommodations for the test are welcome to take the course, but will not be eligible for the guarantee.
- A $200 deposit is required to hold a place in the course. This will be fully refunded if the course does not run as described.
- Students who withdraw in the first week and return all course materials will receive a full refund minus the deposit
- Tuition must be paid in full by the start of the course unless otherwise agreed
- Courses require a minimum number of students to run. Parents will be notified by May 31st if course will not be run.
For any questions on course polices, please call us at 610.688.6441 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.