Our SAT curriculum consists of three main parts:
- Test-taking strategies, including time management and handling test anxiety
- Individual question type strategies
- Academic knowledge
We give students the knowledge and confidence to do their best on the test. Our group classes focus on the strategies and academics for the test, while our one-on-one instruction provides each student with individual attention and a customized learning plan. This has resulted in our students achieving a number of perfect scores over the years. Our instructors are all college graduates, from such schools as the University of Pennsylvania, Bucknell, Wesleyan, and Johns Hopkins. Each instructor has deep expertise; the only tests we teach are the SAT, PSAT, ACT, and the ISEE/SSAT. See below for more information on our test prep offerings.
See here for more information on our COVID-19 protocols and the latest impacts on the SAT.
Upcoming SAT DatesQuestions? Scheduling concerns? Give us a call at 610.688.6441. Class sessions below are listed according to the SAT test date. View Monthly Schedule
August 27, 2022 SAT Test Date - Full and Group Course Schedule
July 9th – Initial Diagnostic Exam
July 17th – first group class
July 18th – August 26th — 1-1 instruction (Full Course Only)
July 24th – second group class
July 30th – practice exam #2
July 31st – third group class
August 7th – fourth group class
August 13th – practice exam #3
August 14th – fifth group class
August 20th – practice exam #4
August 21st – sixth group class
Class times will be 12:30pm and 3:00pm on Sundays (students are assigned based on initial diagnostic test scores). Exam times will be 9:00am and 1:00pm on Saturdays in Wayne and 9:00am in Malvern.
October 1, 2022 Test Date - Full and Group Course Schedule
August 6th – Initial Diagnostic Exam
August 14th – first group class
August 15th – September 30th — 1-1 instruction (Full Course Only)
August 21st – second group class
August 27th- practice exam #2
August 28th – third group class
September 4th – NO CLASS
September 11th – fourth group class
September 17th – practice exam #3
September 18th – fifth group class
September 24th – practice exam #4
September 25th – sixth group class
Class times will be 10:00am and 5:15pm on Sundays (students are assigned based on initial diagnostic test scores). Exam times will be 9am and 1pm on Saturdays in Wayne and 9:00am in Malvern.
November 5, 2022 Test Date - Full and Group Course Schedule
September 17th – Initial Diagnostic Exam
September 25th – first group class
September 26th – November 4th — 1-1 instruction (Full Course Only)
October 2nd- second group class
October 8th- practice exam #2
October 9th – third group class
October 16th – fourth group class
October 22nd – practice exam #3
October 23rd – fifth group class
October 29th – practice exam #4
October 30th – sixth group class
Class times will be 12:30pm and 3:00pm on Sundays (students are assigned based on initial diagnostic test scores). Exam times will be 9am and 1pm on Saturdays in Wayne and 9:00am in Malvern.
December 3, 2022 Test Date - Course Extension
Due to the proximity of the November and December tests, as well as the Thanksgiving holiday in between, we are offering an extension to the November test date schedule for students who wish to take the December either in addition to November or as their first test. This is not a standalone course, and is a $345 supplement to the November Full or Group Course.
November 12th – practice exam #5
November 13th – seventh group class
November 19th- practice exam #2
November 20th – eighth group class
November 6th through December 3rd – students have 2 additional hours of 1-1 instruction
For most students, the PSAT provides a useful tune-up prior to taking the SAT. It gives a representative idea of how the student might score on the SAT if they don’t take any further actions; if they do want to improve, it gives guidance as to which areas will need the most work.
THE NATIONAL MERIT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
For students who expect to score near the top of the range (top 10%), some preparatory work for the PSAT can help students to qualify for the National Merit Scholarship competition. Information on the requirements can be found here . For those students, Crimson Review provides practice PSAT tests and 1-1 tutoring to help them achieve their best possible score. Contact us for more information regarding PSAT test preparation and the scholarship program.
- A $100 nonrefundable deposit is required to assure a place in all courses.
- Group classes will be assigned to keep students of the same abilities together. Students are assigned based on scoring of the diagnostic exam.
- There will be one Saturday make-up date for students who are unable to take one of the practice tests.
- Students in the Group course are not eligible to make up missed classes.
- We require 24 hours notice to move or cancel a 1-1 appointment. For students in the courses, late cancellations or no-shows will be considered taught. For hourly students, there will be a $50 charge.
- Students in the Full or Basic courses are eligible for additional 1-1 hours at the reduced price of $125 / hour.
- A student who withdraws from a course after their first week and returns all materials will receive a refund of all fees paid minus a $100 administrative fee. Students who withdraw later will receive a pro-rated refund based on the number of classes taken at the time of withdrawal. No refunds will be given for 1-1 hours not used by the given SAT test date.